" Three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. " Robert Frost

Thursday, December 31, 2009

falling for you

sore hari yang mendung tapi ada sinar matahari dibelakangnya..
" I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone." Javan

ngerasain sesuatu yg cuma bisa gw pendam dan gak bisa gw bagi sama orang yg gw maksud itu gak enak. gw bingung gimana gw harus mulai ini.

if i try to tell him about this feeling. it will make the situation more complicated.
i have to wait you in long time. feeling up and down because of you.
try many things to get closer with you.
i need something to get me charged of spirit.
so, i never feel bored and tired of this game
falling for you is not easy.
you make me uggghh.
I can't imagine how it feel. it just like a roller coaster, bring me up and down, throw me away, follow the way it did.
but there is a statement that always flying around in my mind
said that :
i won't give up with something that i don't reach yet.
so, i will try to get closer with you
make you think twice if you see me.

hahahahahhaa
it's like a game.

i won't stop until i want to.

but, i will let you go if i bored with this game if i stuck with the progress.
i just want to be your
" close friend " i like the statement. i will be your " close friend " as soon as possible .

No comments:

Post a Comment