" Three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. " Robert Frost

Saturday, July 17, 2010

" The time I kill is killing me. " Mason Cooley


Suasana hati lagi kurang rileks , gak jelas, agak aneh, gimana deh gak bisa dijelasin cuma pake katakata. kadang kalau lagi kayak gini, banyak yg bisa buat santai, tapi hampir semua gak bisa dilakuin sekarang...

i need it now..

Things makes me happy..

chocolate everytime,everywhere :)












sweet and colorfull lollipop :)













When the rain comes. .













Reading books, novels, and magazine all day long..




















Dancing with great friends . .















Futsal-ing at Perhall . .












Watching Italy with all of handsome guys on it. .




















Spending all great time with best friends :)








No comments:

Post a Comment