" Three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. " Robert Frost

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Script Teach Me Something

Sometimes we’ve no choice but to walk away

The cure for a heart is to move along

From this moment on I’m changing the way I feel

From this moment on it’s time to get a real

Nothing I could say to make you stay

Who would’ve thought it would end up like this

And the only chance we have of moving on

No wise words gonna stop the bleeding

Cause when you’re in to deep, you wake up when it’s too late

Now I’m tryin’ make sense of what little remains

Don’t keep yourself away, don’t live your life that way

You’ve gotta stand for something or You’ll fall for anything

Please don’t be so naive, don’t let your heart bleeds

But I ain’t gonna take it as defeat

Cause I’m gonna shout it out

They say you love someone enough, You’ve gotta set them free

Everyone’s running from something

But we don’t know when it’s coming

Save yourself from the heartache

I took all those lyrics from The Script and Science and Faith album. Those words teach me something :')


2 comments:

  1. Lagi iseng2 browsing eh nyangkut disini...
    Meskipun udah basi..yaa secara gw jg penggemar berat the script..terutama lagu2nya yg di album science n faith..jd gw sekalian ninggalin jejak dulu deh...hehe...
    Nice post...semua kata2nya di ambil dr beberapa lagunya...tp ya krn itu jg gw seneng dengerin the script. Lyric nya mengena bgt selain musiknya juga enak tentunya.
    Album baru the script #3 juga enak tuh..plus lyricnya ga ketinggalan tetep dalem.
    Good luck ya...keep writing...

    Regards,
    Boris

    ReplyDelete
  2. SETUJU! Kalau begitu salam kenal sesama penggemar The Script, terima kasih telah meninggalkan jejak dan berkunjung :D

    ReplyDelete